Monday, April 4, 2011

New York, I Love You


 Since we are still getting to know each other, I thought that I would share with you one of my favourite websites and magazines. It's a big of a hidden gem in Australia, but it has kept me interested for years. In fact, I have been a loyal weekly reader of New York Magazine for over six years. It is truly a journalistic Saint and I look forward to nothing more on a lazy Sunday afternoon than logging on and being entertained for hours on end.

From the quick news blasts from the Daily Intel section to their massive archives on features, I have learnt so much over the years. And when I travelled to New York last year, the restaurant and shopping sections were invaluable. Below I've listed some of my favourite sections. Enjoy.

New York Magazine


The Sex Diaries

The Look Book  

21 Questions










Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment