Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bow Tie lovin'

So I have a friend who is desperately urging me to start wearing a bow tie to dinner parties and special occasions.

I'm a little hesitant because the look is a little formal for my current look which is basically amazing shirts, oversized white tees, ripped jeans and boots. But I'm hosting a dinner in the upcoming weeks so I'm going to try and work it.

Any who, I hope you guys are reading this little gem of a blog called The Boy With A Bow Tie. Seriously this guy is so awesome I don't have words. His looks are so effortlessly chic and the perfect mix between casual and formal. I want. To me, he is like the male, Australian version of Tavi, she of the Style Rookie fame - and if you don't know who I'm referring to then please leave.

This blog is run by Luke Rallings and you must add it to your daily reads. So much inspiration it's ridiculous.



















Images TheBoyWithABowTie and Google

No comments:

Post a Comment